Building a startup consists of many things, one of those things is to grow a noticeable online presence. If you’re a brand new startup trying to leave a mark in the online world, then this guide on hidden Instagram tricks will help learn how to boost followers on Instagram. To increase Instagram followers for startups, there are a few secret tips to increase Instagram followers you can use. Unfortunately, most marketers don’t know about these hidden tips to boost Instagram likes and followers, even if they do they tend to ignore them. In this article, we are going to focus on the Instagram secrets that you should follow. If you’re a startup then following them should be a priority for you. Here’s how to boost followers on Instagram. Here are the best tips to optimize your Instagram profile for boosting followers.
Why Instagram Is So Popular?
Instagram was launched as a photo-sharing platform for artists of all kinds. It has grown into a huge social media platform for all kinds of activities including innovative brand promotion. Instagram offers a variety of marketing tools for huge brands and startups. It’s a great platform for all those looking forward to building an online audience for their products and services. The reason why Instagram is the best social media platform is that it has the highest engagement with brands in comparison with other social media platforms.
If you’re wondering why Instagram is so popular among brands, then the answer is simple. Instagram has the best ways of visual content sharing. We live in the golden age of smartphones and everyone, every single time is connected to the internet. Almost everyone is sharing photos, videos, and stories of what they are doing at every time. All of this leads to increased social media engagement, which is preferable for brands on social media. Why use Instagram for business you ask? There are multiple reasons for choosing to do so:
- Instagram is Free: The most important factor that makes Instagram so popular is that it’s free, along with all the marketing features and tools. The advertisement clutter is much lesser as compared to that on Facebook, features of Instagram are free. That’s the reason why Instagram is so popular.
- Instagram Is Intuitive: Almost every single person can use Instagram on the first go as their features are simple and easy to use. The app doesn’t have any fancy or useless functions. You just click the photo, add the photo to the library, add a caption and you’re done.
- Instagram is Visually Appealing: Let’s be honest, almost all of us once have spent hours on Instagram. As the platform is designed to share photos and videos instantly and easily, it becomes visually pleasing to watch what others are sharing.
- Full of Cool Filters: Everyone loves Instagram filters, they can turn your pictures into something creative, attractive, or even funny based on the filter. The best part is that Instagram offers these filters absolutely free of cost, the photo filters also make photos more engaging.
- Account Insights: If you’re learning how to boost followers on Instagram, then you will also have to learn how to account insights works. Users can identify the reach on their posts, the engagement on any particular post, types of audience and so much more. This will help you keep a track of profiles that visited your account and you can change your marketing strategy accordingly.
Why Is It Important To Boost Instagram Followers?
As we’re learning about tips to increase Instagram followers, you should also ask yourself why is it important to boost Instagram followers. There’s a reason why Instagram is the best social media platform if you aren’t on the platform, then you are missing out on a lot of fresh audience for your brand. As a startup, you will find all kind of consumers on Instagram, this will help you learn why use Instagram for business? It promotes your brand, gives you an online presence, and keep your brand name in the eyes of customers. Having a strong online presence is important in social media marketing.
Here are all the reasons why you should learn to increase Instagram followers for business:
- Visual Media Marketing for Your Brand: It doesn’t matter what you’re selling, if you don’t show your products, you won’t be able to sell them. Instagram offers you a platform where you can show all your products and services to millions of users worldwide. As you can share multiple forms of media, Instagram is the ideal place to showcase your product.
- Real Audience Building Tools: Instagram is one of the most critical media marketing sites on the planet. With more than 200 million active users every month, you get the best audience for your products and services. To show your products to the most people possible you will need to master every element of Instagram, such as how to use hashtags on Instagram, and how to boost followers on Instagram?
- Instagram Keeps You Online: Having an online presence is crucial for startups in today’s time. With Instagram tools, you can promote your product, offer and plan new events to promote your launch and gain trustworthy follow-ups for your business.
- Instagram Community is Huge: There are 500+ million users every day on Instagram, and you can share your business with a percentage of this audience. You can gain more visitors and followers on Instagram by following our tips to increase Instagram followers for business.
6 Tips To Increase Instagram Followers
Now you know about the things such as the importance of photo caption and why Instagram is so popular, you should also know how to boost followers on Instagram for startups. Instagram offers brilliant business opportunities and the chance to target a brand new set of audience. With Instagram posts, you can also show how creative your business actually is. Here are the 6 tips to boost Instagram likes & followers.
1. Use Hashtags
All of us use hashtags on Instagram, but not all of us know why use hashtags for Instagram. The reason for using Instagram is for you to engage your visitors and hashtags are essential tools to make your products viral. You should use the right hashtags for your content so that people can relate to your stories. Posting great content daily won’t be enough, you would need to add proper hashtags so that your content reaches people who are interested in products and services. Hashtags also help your story reach the people you want to reach. There are basically three types of hashtags you should add to your posts:
- Hashtags that can be related to your brands
- Hashtags that talk about the product/service you’re selling
- Popular hashtags
2. Use Right Captions
Captions are basically a small story about the photo or video you’re posting. The importance of photo caption is immeasurable, if you are in business and promoting your product, you will need to use the captions for your business. Choosing the right caption describes your product, your company, and also the picture.
Sometimes it is useful to represent your brand, your new products using a caption. You can tell a full story in the caption with a couple of pictures. If your caption and images form a captivating story, then it may result in a lot of shares, more shares means more users. Captioning your Instagram pictures is one of the most important parts of learning how to boost followers on Instagram. Focus on your captions every time you post and you’ll be on the right way.
3. Build a Great Instagram Profile
Building a complete business profile on Instagram is one of the secret tips to boost Instagram followers. Whenever someone lands on your business account on Instagram, it takes only seconds to determine whether they wish to follow a brand or not. Your profile bio provides accurate information about your brand’s product and services.
We suggest that you focus on building a complete Instagram profile. You also need to build a timetable to update your profile and publishing new posts. Using simple techniques like that can help you grow your Instagram profile. Here are few points you should keep in mind while building a complete Instagram profile.
- On-Point Bio
- Impressive profile photo
- Relatable and attractive stories
- Cover photo for Instagram highlights
4. Use Paid Promotion On Instagram
Instagram is a highly competitive platform for brands and startups. If you want to grow your Instagram followers and make your brand well known among users, then using paid promotions or paid ads is a good idea. Even if you are a small business, Instagram is quite efficient. You can even customize the ads based on your preference. Using paid promotions is another tips to boost Instagram likes. Here are some types of ads you can choose for your business needs and types of audiences on Instagram.
- Feed like ads/Post boost
- Instagram stories ads
- Profile visit ads
- Shopping ads
- Video ads
5. Get Into The Conversation
This is one of the least known Instagram secrets for any kind of business. Just designing and posting photos won’t be enough to gain followers. You need a 2-way conversion to make your post engaging. Share your thoughts and views on certain topics, comment on posts related to your niche, and leave your branded hashtags so that other users find you and follow your page for more information on the topic.
Instagram conversations are made through posts, comments, and direct messages. We suggest you use each method of conversation to engage with other users. If you want, you can even reply to the posts that are using your brand’s hashtags, so users can learn that you’re active in the community.
6. Make Catchy Instagram Posts
This is one of the most important tips to increase Instagram followers. You can add the best captions, hundreds of hashtags, and a good story for your brand, but if your photos aren’t good, users of Instagram won’t like them or engage with them. So the first thing you need to do as a startup is to make sure that your Instagram posts are beautiful looking.
Your posts need to leave your competitors in the dust, even if you don’t have the budget to hire an in-house graphic designing team, you should try your best to make your posts seem as catchy as possible.